Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Rocketboom

Rocketboom is a three minute daily video weblog based in New York City. We cover and create a wide range of information and commentary from top news stories to quirky internet culture. Agenda includes releasing each new clip at 9am EST, Monday through Friday. With a heavy emphasis on international arts, technology and weblog drama, Rocketboom is presented via online video and widely distributed through RSS.
There are several RSS feeds and I subscribed to the Windows Media Video (WMV) version in Doppler 2.0. Y'all might remember that about 6 months ago, I stopped listening to radio (and that hasn't changed) in favor of podcasts. Video will not supplant my podcast listening (because I listen to those mostly when I'm driving). It might, however, cut into my television viewing.

No comments: