Monday, May 30, 2005

Houston welcomes our friends...

Over the course of the next couple of months, some of our closest friends are moving to Houston. I grew up within 15 miles of that town. I love so much of what that town has to offer. I still love Austin, but Houston holds a soft spot in my heart. We will miss seeing these friends as often as we normally do, but I'm looking forward to rediscovering Houston with a whole new group of friends. I want them to try some of my favorite things in Houston.
When they're homesick for Austin, these favorite Austin things are available in Houston
And then there are the things they should try to stay away from completely
  • Severe head injuries at Waterworld
  • A roomate with a tent his room (Hey, Randy !)
  • Running a computer store with zero customers.
There are also Once In A Lifetime Opportunities that will be unavailable to them
Originally Posted 05-30-2005, 10:43 PM. I will continue to add to this list and republish it.
Updated 09:21am, Sept 4, 2005

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No specific comment about this post, except for the fact that it makes me want to move to Houston next week! Just wanted to give a big 2 thumbs up on the blog content lately. Good stuff, good stuff! Keep on postin' and I'll keep on readin'! Later on brother man,