Thursday, April 10, 2008

Stranger Photos Have Happened

So, I'm trolling the blogs I read regularly and I see a link to The Plug - Stranger Photos Have Happened. This guy had a neat idea: He tied a disposable camera to a bench and taped a note that said:

Good afternoon,
I attached this camera to the bench so you could take pictures. Seriously. So have fun. I'll be back later this evening to pick it up.
Love, Jay / The Plug


So, I thought that was a pretty neat idea, so I checked out the photos and none are fabulous, but some are interesting. Then I noticed on Photo 14 that I know the location of the bench. It's at the corner of Virginia and Highland. You may remember that the first place we lived in Atlanta was in Virginia Highlands (named for it's proximity to those two rtreets). This is one of our favorite areas to hang out.

No comments: