Monday, August 21, 2006

New Blogger Beta / New Template...

Blogger has a new beta version which integrates with Google (Google owns Blogger). You may now use your Google login to access Blogger. There are a couple new templates and many a few new features. I am now part of the beta.

The new template looks great in Firefox on my PC and I hope it looks OK on your computer & browser. Please leave a comment either way, so I'll know.

Blogger finally supports labels! This is the one feature that has made me think about upgrading to a different blogging platform for a long time. This means I can tag a post with TREO (for example) and you can use the keyword feature to show only TREO labeled posts. This will take a while to implement fully, as I have to go back and tag 659 previous posts...

3 comments:

Sara Quinn said...

I like the template and everything else you said is way over my head - but after all, I'm the person who selects a car based on the location of the cup holder so I'm pretty shallow.

Anonymous said...

Looks good! Probably your best template change yet. And it sounds like you're happy with it, which is the most important thing.

Susan said...

God, I'm so glad that you changed your template! It was really bothering me. LOL No really, it looks cool (is that way too 80's to say "cool"?). Glad you are so easy to please!