Saturday, September 30, 2006

I got a ticket

I ran several errands this morning and on the way home, I got a ticket for going 60 in a 45MPH zone. Before you think I'm a dangerous driver, this was on a freeway, in a construction zone, where nobody was working. The officer was standing beside his car and pointed to me and the car behind me to pull over. I wasn't wearing my seatbelt, but corrected that quickly.

It will be expensive. I think it will cost me $104 plus a defensive driving class to keep it off my record. That's about the same amount to just pay it, but that might cause my insurance to go up.

1 comment:

Sara Quinn said...

The speeding ticket is not as bad as not wearing a seat belt. You should ALWAYS wear a seat belt - and I have a right to tell you what to do because I'm your MIL !