Thursday, January 05, 2006

Trojans get surprised...

Longhorn Bus Stop
The University of Texas Longhorns shocked the Trojans and beat 'em at their (virtual) home field and became the National Champions. Here's a couple of quotes from USC that show the difference between being gracious and not.

Pete Carroll: "It's been wonderful doing what we've been doing, it's too bad it had to end. We just couldn't get it done."
Matt Leinert: "I still think we're a better football team, they just made the plays in the end."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have never been prouder of the Longhorns than last night ! It was awesome ! Vince Young has taken the role of quarterback to a whole new dimension as far as I'm concerned ! I guess part of the difference between coach and player's comments is maturity. But I think Pete Carroll is a classy guy - too bad he has to coach at USC ! Hook'em Horns !