Monday, January 09, 2006

Broke the template again

I somehow messed up the blogger template and now I think it's ugly. The advantage to this layout is that it shows more of the content (now that there's less content). This weekend, I bought a book about Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) and hope to do a redesign in the next couple of weeks. This will actually be the first redesign. Until now, I've been stuck with using preconfigured Blogger templates. That is too limiting.

I'm not a very good designer, but my homepage looks the way I want it to. It looks that way, because it's been refined over the past ten years. It reflects the vision I want reflected. That has never been the case with my blog. Soon, I hope to change that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why did you take your picture off ?I liked it.