Sunday, November 13, 2005

Jones Soda Holiday Pack


Amy and I have seen the the Jones Soda Holiday Pack the last couple of times we went to Target. These are the flavors of the Holiday Pack:
  • Brussels Sprout with Prosciutto
  • Cranberry Sauce
  • Turkey & Gravy
  • Wild Herb Stuffing
  • Pumpkin Pie
They also have a regional Holiday Pack which contains:
  • Broccoli Casserole
  • Smoked Salmon Paté
  • Turkey & Gravy
  • Corn on the Cob
  • Pecan Pie.
Last year's Holiday Pack included:
  • Turkey & Gravy Soda
  • Cranberry Soda
  • Mashed Potato & Butter
  • Green Bean Casserole
  • Fruitcake Soda
Now, I really like Jones Soda and have mentioned them before. I think I'll stick with my favorite Jones Sodas.
  • Blue Bubblegum
  • Green Apple
  • Berry Lemonade

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you honestly think you can drink a soda and convince yourself you have just eaten turkey and dressing ? If so, this could revolutionize my holiday cooking plans !