Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Lunch at The Vortex

This is a test of the mobile blogging features of Blogger. This picture was snapped the other day in Little 5 Points.

(The above portion of this message was sent directly to Blogger via MMS (this is often called picture messaging). The picture existed on my Treo and I just added the text. I then sent it to Blogger and after claiming the address of my phone, it was placed on my blog with no other intervention. This will enable me to get back to blogging as my schedule hasn't really allowed it, but I have my entire lunch hour to blog now. That means you can expect to see more content (not better content - this has to do with quantity over quality)

1 comment:

Sara Quinn said...

Glad you are back to blogging - I have missed your posts. Incidentally, I'm not sure I would want to have lunch at a place that you had to walk through s mouth to get to it. Or is my image of that totally off ? There's some pretty weird stuff at Little 5 Points but I like it. Have had lunch there a couple of times - just not at the "Mouth".