Sunday, May 21, 2006

FJ Cruiser

Yesterday, I saw one of the first Toyota FJ Cruisers in Round Rock. It's a unique looking vehicle, and I was interested since the review in the April 2006 issue of Car and Driver. Here are a couple of pictures of it. Just below the pictures is a quote from Toyota.com.
Toyota FJ Cruiser #1
Toyota FJ Cruiser #2

Toyota.com : Vehicles : FJ Cruiser: "The all-new FJ Cruiser is the latest in a long line of celebrated off-road vehicles from Toyota. And in the tradition of the legendary Land Cruiser family, the FJ Cruiser is not only engineered to conquer anything Mother Nature has to offer, but keep coming back for more."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like it ! Don't think I would pick robin's egg blue for the color but the style is neat ! Of course, the only thing I look at in a vehicle is the color and how convenient the cup holder is to my left hand so what do I know ?