Sunday, April 30, 2006

Starlight Six Drive-In


Starlight Six Drive-In Day
Originally uploaded by anselpixel.
Here's something to look forward to. Atlanta has a drive-in theater, the Starlight Six!

Starlight is open 7 nights per week, 364 days a year!
Admission is $6 per person, with children under 10 free. Starlight accepts Cash Only- there is no credit or ATM available. You will need a working radio to hear the movies- the movie soundtrack is as good as your car stereo and you are in control of the volume!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yippee!! My sweet husband knows that I've always wanted to go to a drive-in theatre, and now it looks like I'll have my chance! If he cleans out his truck before we go, it could possibly be the best date of our lives! :)

Anonymous said...

Most of my dates were at drive-in movies but smooching in the back seat was much more prevalent than watching the movie - oops, I mean, going and getting popcorn at the concession stand took up lots of movie time.

Anonymous said...

If you need someone to sneak in through the trunk, I will volunteer. Oh yeah, you guys don't have a trunk. I think that I can swing for 6 bucks!