Thursday, February 23, 2006

Delta Park Project

I just called Jason and Anna from the Delta Park Project and left some comments on their voice mail line. This is what I said. Actually, this is what I meant to say...

I'm calling to play the Amelie game...

Starting with dislikes:
  • I dislike the Olympics.
  • I dislike when someone asks, "What's your social?"
  • I dislike receiving joke emails 'cause only about 2% of 'em are actually funny.
Now for my likes:
  • I like it when a restaurant accidentally brings me regular soda when I've ordered diet soda because I still get credit for trying to be healthy.
  • I like receiving magazines and catalogs in the mail.
  • I like the overinflated sense of importance that I've developed since becoming a blogger.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dislike emails which say, "Send this to 20 friends to tell them just how much you care." If I had 20 friends, I wouldn't be spending time reading emails !

I also dislike emails which say "If you send this to 20 people AMD BACK TO ME within 10 minutes, something wonderful will happen to you within 10 minutes. There again, if I'm having to think of 20 people to send it to, I'll be busy when that 10 minutes rolls around and will miss "something wonderful" anyway.

I like the Olympics and I like my overinflated important s-i-l.