Monday, April 18, 2005

Does the fun ever start ? Contest !

Movie Night Prize Pack
  • School of Rock DVD (Fullscreen)
  • Small bag of Smart Pop popcorn
  • Movie trivia game
Ways to enter
  1. Call the voice mail line at (763)322-1842 and leave a positive comment about the blog
  2. Call the voice mail line at (763)322-1842 and share a funny story (Keep it clean!)
  3. Email me at erschulz @ gmail.com (leave out the spaces) with a positive comment about the blog.
  4. Email me at erschulz @ gmail.com (leave out the spaces) and share a funny story (Keep it clean!)
Posted by Hello
Disclaimer: Understand that the email or voice mail you send to me is my property and it will find its way into this blog at some point.
Rules: Be sure and leave your email address or mailing address, so that I can get the prize pack to you (I will remove personal information before posting publicly). Also, multiple entries (up to three) are allowed. This contest will end when I have received thirty entries or May 17, 2005, whichever comes first.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Schulz,
Read your blog, thought it is interesting, intuitive, and generally downright brilliant. Hope to see you soon.

Pappa John