Saturday, January 01, 2005

Hello 2005...

Last night we had some friends over and celebrated the end of 2004 and the beginning of 2005. We watched some TV and ate pizza and played Taboo. Overall it was a wonderful evening.

This is a fantastic time to make changes in one's life. I am planning a couple of significant changes which start today. One of the things my wife and I got for Christmas was a one-year membership to the Clay Madsen Recreation Center. Another was a one-year membership to Weight Watchers.

In an unrelated note, I also want to get our garage cleaned out by the end of the year. It's a significant task, because it's not just messy, it's full of crap.

Resolutions:
  1. Stick to the Weight Watchers system of eating (it's a little more than just a diet)
  2. Exercise daily
  3. Work on the garage an average of 15 minutes per day. That's 91.25 hours which should be enough. If I finish this before the end of the year, I will begin work on to the office.

No comments: