Saturday, February 28, 2009

Rethinking the lifetime ban….

Circuit City is kaput. Fry’s is 30 minutes away. Microcenter is 30 minutes away (although it’s only 10 minutes from work). The other night I was trying to get a video off of my camcorder and it wouldn’t play. All indications were that I needed a head cleaner. A Mini-DV head cleaner…

I was also in a time crunch and Best Buy is 10 minutes from the house, so I went there. I found exactly what I needed at a fair price. Someone asked if they could help me. The checkout was painless.

I am lifting the lifetime ban. I still prefer MicroCenter and Fry’s, but for the first time in years, I had a pleasant experience at a Best Buy…

1 comment:

Sara Quinn said...

Good life lesson - most peoople always deserve second chances. Besides,with today's economy, I don't think we can exercise lifetime bans on any retail establishment because chances are that may be the only one left open. I have a lifetime ban on clothes from Wal-Mart but it is the only store in F.P. now that sells clothes. That's a scary thought!