Sunday, December 23, 2007

The Last Man on Earth

Internet Archive: Details: The Last Man on Earth
Based on the chilling Richard Matheson science fiction Classic "I am Legend" and later remade as "The Omega Man" starring Charlton Heston, and also "I am Legend", starring Will Smith. This classic features Vincent Price as scientist Robert Morgan in a post apocalyptic nightmare world. The world has been consumed by a ravenous plague that has transformed humanity into a race of bloodthirsty vampires. Only Morgan proves immune, and becomes the solitary vampire slayer.
According to Wikipedia, this film is the most faithful of all three film adaptations and adheres fairly closely to the book.

1 comment:

BigMac said...

I saw it, but didn't read the book. I give the movie a 3.5 out of 5. It was only "okay" in my unprofessional opinion.