Consider this graffiti in response to my wife's tagging me.
Five weird things about me (it was hard to.... (never mind, nobody's buying that))
- I have a wildly inflated sense of Ego because of my blog.
- I have never liked, nor been in favor of, moving the headlight dimmer switch to a steering wheel stalk. I liked the button on the floorboard near the dead pedal where God intended it to be.
- Even now, I absolutely despise getting haircuts.
- I believe in quantity over quality when it comes to humor (and it shows)
- I can't set the thermostat at our house and I have to have Amy do it. It's programmable, but who can figure these things out?
(Both of them could use some fresh content)