Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Los Lonely Boys...

Archive.org is somewhat overwelming. It has many kinds of content and much of each. I have referred you there in the past. I'm afraid that many of you aren't enjoying the wonderful conerts that you can download there. These are free to download and are often first generation digital copies. So that you won't be overwhelmed, I just want you to download and burn this Los Lonely Boys concert.

It was recorded at the Austin City Limits Music Festival on September 17, 2004.

One of the reviewers of the concert says "Los Lonely Boys' triumphant return home, moving up from the little tent at ACL Fest 2003 to the headlining stage."

2 comments:

BigMac said...

I have a hard time understanding the huge popularity of Los Lonely Boys. Don't get me wrong - their music is decent (but not really my style). I just can't figure out how they've become such a big international hit.

Eric Schulz said...

BigMac (if that is your real name). I'll have to burn you the CD and let you check it out and see if it changes your mind.