Tuesday, May 18, 2004

I really want a portable DVD Player...

These are the the cheapest ones I've seen. $129 for Walmart.com - Initial Portable DVD Player 4.2" LCD IDM-9520 or $148 for Walmart.com - Initial Portable DVD Player 5" LCD IDM-9530. You can see a little bit more information on it at Initial. I can also get a 3 year replacement warranty for less than $17 (probably a real good idea on stuff this cheap). I've actually changed my mind recently and want the Apex PD-450 for $139.67. It's the only inexpensive one which has Video In and Out. That will be handy for using as a monitor to my camcorder or digital camera media, with a device like the SanDisk Digital Photo Viewer.

1 comment:

Eric Schulz said...

The Initial Portable DVD With 4.2" Wide Screen is even cheaper now. Walmart (at the above link) now sells it for $99.86. This is enough to make me order it within the next few days.